Advantages of UL Recognized Smart Glass (smart film laminated between glass)
- Smart Film Blinds provides Instant and precise privacy control on demand
- Provides open space conditions with lots of glass the ability to control the environment
- Smart Film Blinds block 98+% of damaging UV rays in the clear or frosted state
- Eco friendly product
- Exceptional optical qualities, best in the industry
- Large sizes of many shapes can be produced, multiple panels can be applied to one piece of glass for larger coverage working as one unit
- Our Smart Film Blinds provide stable color characteristics for the life of the unit
- Aesthetically pleasing colors available (red, green, blue, black, gray and special order colors available)
- Low maintenance reducing the transmission of MRSA and VRE pathogens, no drapes or blinds to collect germs, dust and dirt
- Smart Film Blinds enhance corporate image with Smart-Film-Logos and Smart-Film-Screens for displays and advertising
- Reduces uncomfortable “Glass Bowl” feeling when living or working in high-density buildings such as apartment blocks or office complexes
- Reduced fading of carpets, furniture and protect valuable artwork with the advantages of Smart Film Blinds
- High UV stability
- Low working voltage 40-60 volts AC line voltage
- High video contrast at any viewing angle and any illumination level
- Long life – tested to in excess of 3,000,000 cycles gives our Smart Film an incredible advantage over competition
Smart Film Blinds Operating Characteristics
- When the power is switched off the liquid crystal molecules are randomly oriented scattering light and the our switchable Smart Film Blinds become opaque (frosted, private).
- When the small electrical supply is switched on, the liquid crystal molecules align and incident light passes through and the our switchable Smart Film Blinds instantly clears (transparent).
Specifications of Smart Film Blinds
- Smart Film Blinds switchable smart film has the highest clarity rate in the business.
- Incredible energy savings from heat and cooling costs by solar energy reduction.
- Remarkable rear projection image transfer with our Smart Film Screens
- Tech support and engineering troubleshooting, customer service, onsite assistance available.
- Our Smart Film Blinds allow for multiple pieces to be configured to operate in unison or independently.
- Variable controllers allow for the full range of light transmission 0-100%
- Operating Voltages: 40-60 AC volts standard North American line voltage
- Smart Film Blinds Energy use of .05 – .10 Watts/Square Foot
- Temperature tolerance of 13F – 190F
- Quick delivery times, nationwide!
- Our Smart Film Blinds are focused on Quality, Customer Service and Providing a complete package ready to install
- Three colors in stock White, Grey and Black (red, green, blue and custom color orders available)
- Two types of Smart Film Blinds Adhesive and Non-Adhesive
Sizes Available (all custom cut to your measurements or provided templates)
- Smart Film Blinds Maximum Size: Adhesive Film 4.95 feet wide x 98 feet long
- Smart Film Maximum Blinds Size: Non Adhesive 5.90 feet wide x 98 feet long
- Thickness: 4mm for flat glass and 0.12mm for curved or auto glass
- Smart Film Blinds composition: PDLC or SPD Technology
Smart Film Blinds Control Methods
- Wall switch (Wired or Wireless)
- Home Automation (Google Home, Alexa, Crestron, Lutron and others)
- App Control (Android or Apple)
- Remote control (Lutron)
- Motion sensor (Wireless)
- Voice activated control (Alexa or Google Home)
- Light sensor (Wireless)
- Timer (Wireless)
Want to learn about our Smart Film? Contact Us!
5410-B1, Klee Mill Rd.
Sykesville, MD 21784
toll free 844-430-0281