SFB Photochromic Film (PCF) “Clear When Wanted Tinted When Needed” Triggered by the Sun! SFB-PCF can be used in many diverse applications. It changes from lighter to darker tint when exposed to the sunlight. On sunny days, SFB Photochromic film reacts to the sunlight intensity and becomes darker to reduce the solar heat gain and glare. On cloudy rainy days it remains lighter maximizing available daylight. In the Mornings prior to direct sun and evenings when the sun goes down the Photochromic Film is relatively clear. SFB Photochromic non-electrified films provide automatic sunlight control all day long. Good for Home, Business, Commercial Buildings, Auto, Marine, Aviation and Custom Applications.
Features and Benefits:
- Blocks 99.9% of the Sun’s UV Rays in the clear or tinted state helping to keep furnishings from fading with high SPF rating protecting your skin.
- Blocks over 90%+ of the Sun’s Infrared Heat transmitting through glass which helps save $$ on cooling costs
- Reduces the Sun’s Glare and provides a more comfortable view and environment (reduces glare on monitors)
- Reduces the need for Blinds or Shades providing “Clear View When wanted and Tinted Glare Control When Needed” No Strings or Cords!
- Takes up to 30 seconds to provide Tint from the transparent state and up to 5 min to go back to clear
- Provides Solar Shading Coefficient Specifications for Solar Energy Rejection, Infrared Rejection (highest in the industry), Visible Light Reflection and Visible Light Transmission (Best Available) (Very Low Heat Absorption from 14-17%max)
- Next Generation of Smart Intelligent Window Films for Home, Business, Auto and Marine
- First Window Tint that could be used on the Full Front Windshield of a vehicle, boat, vessel, yacht, motorcycle or aircraft (will not obscure view in the evening or low daylight) available in Seven variations of VLT options and should comply with window tinting laws, check your local state laws.
- Safe for insulated, high impact and low-e glass, single, double and triple pane.
- Inventory in stock ready to ship full boxes (5’W x 98’L or 490 sqft per roll) or Cut Pieces will be avail and a cutting fee per piece will be added. We will cut per running foot full roll width then charge the total sqft purchased plus the cutting fee.
- Seven different VLT types Available: SFB-PCF45, PCF5020, PCF60, PCF70, PCF7520, PCF7545 and PCF70+ with four types of nano ceramic film.
- Visible Light Transmission Range from 75% Max to 20% Min (Best Available)
- Warranty – Limited Life Time on the Film and 5 years on the Photochromic properties.
- Three Types of Film (Dual Magnetron Sputtering, Single Magnetron Sputtering or Nano Ceramic)
- NOTE – SFB-PCF requires UV to activate the tinting process. If your existing glass BLOCKS 25%+ UV this product will not work as specified and will affect or reduce the tinting process. All specifications above are based on 1/4″ clear single pane glass. Any other type of glass will impact the amount of tinting provided by the PCF and should be tested for each application prior to purchase by applying a small sample to the glass to receive the PCF and viewed by the end user for acceptance prior to installation.
Want to learn about our Smart Film? Contact Us!
5410-B1, Klee Mill Rd.
Sykesville, MD 21784
toll free 844-430-0281